Monday, April 19, 2010

Definicious 0.1

Definicious is understanding contemporary Christian jargon words for amusement

Super Holy Spiritually filled

:to be walking by the Holy Spirit 24/7 of your life

Andrew: Wow man, Mary is Super Holy Spiritually filled, she's like a walking bible!
Vincent: yeah, she's unbelievably awesome!

Ripped for Jesus

first used & originated by Adam Chessum
(I'm going to attempt this definition, correct me if I'm wrong)

:to be doing hard things for Jesus!
explanation, to become ripped & muscular is seriously hard, strenuous & arduous work
& to do it for Jesus because He's already done the hard work for us!

Adam: Would you rather be a Luke Warm Christian? or one who's Ripped for Jesus!

Andrew: Oh man, that Andrew Ho in the Church Camp 10talents show was seriously Ripped for God!
Becca: Oh my goodness, he didn't even give me his number!

1 comment:

Sherman said...

Sherman Likes this

See, that's why FB is good. It save me actually having to think of anything meaningful to say =P