Sunday, December 5, 2010

♫♪ Music ! ♫♪

Music is so wonderful. I wish you could understand with me for a second..
just stop and appreciate all the notes that come together to make a piece

I understand how Pastor Nelson feels when he say he's so blessed by having
Music in ministry =) It has been his blessing

Today it has been my blessing to witness music as a witness for Christ.
Today was our Church did outreach, we were to talk to strangers with the objective
of talking about Christ, & secondly to let them know about Church.

The conversations I had were amazing, I believe the music had to do a lot with it.
Those who wanted to come & listen, were the people who I had amazing conversations with =) It broke down the barriers, soften the walls =) I'm truly blessed by the music ^^

Thanks for the prayers, & give thanks to God.. for all the wonderful conversations.

2 comments:

Vince said...

Dayum.
I missed it. :'(
Thanks Sherman for letting us know you couldn't take us, in advance so that we could organise another form of transport.
jk.
please let us know next time? :D

george XIYUE huang said...

It was awesome cos at Dickson, first thing ppl say to u when u approach them is "i'm here cos i heard nice music" God is clearly a musician!