Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hey guys,

Not ranting at anyone in particular, because I think we're all guilty of this (including me), but I just cleaned up the labels, so here are a few pointers:
- Labels are to help people find posts quickly. i.e. click "Bible study" for all of James' Bible study notes.
- We're trying to minimise the number of labels, so try not to make new ones if possible. Obviously, if new ones are needed, then go for it. That's what they're for.
- Not every post needs a label. If you can't find an existing label that fits, then it probably doesn't need one.
- The key here is EFFICIENCY.

Happy blogging.

:)

3 comments:

george XIYUE huang said...

one of ur posts have "jsut awesome" haha. is that an okay tag?

aAanddrreewW said...

Quote:
george XIYUE huang said...
one of ur posts have "jsut awesome" haha. is that an okay tag?

That's where awesomeness is found ;)

Dot said...

Yeah, I think Andrew started that tag and I like it.