Thursday, March 25, 2010

This place is so dead, I even forgot my password for this =.=

Just been surfing like a pro (5 stars for play on words)
& came up with a few sites, 2 of which I ripped off from twitter =]

http://myhillsong.com/servolution this because I love the fact that churches come together under one head no matter what denomination

I found this interesting because most of us use it.. & it's recent

& this next one your in for a treat =]
The Rebelution Blog by Alex and Brett Harris
I first came to know these two brothers on our local Christian Radio Station 1WayFm
listening to Focus on the Family. I thought what they were doing, ministering to our generation was

this last one I remember,
George & Daniel were joking about being a bum/homeless dude, wouldn't be that bad & it would be something to try out.. well two dudes in America did it.. Mike & Sam.
In 2005, college students Mike Yankoski and Sam Purvis voluntarily became homeless in order to experience what life is like for the poor in America. For five months, both men travelled through five different cities with bare essentials and two acoustic guitars. Singing worship songs while panhandling. (they were around 21 early 20s)

These sites are pretty cool for procrastinating =]
enjoy ;)

peace.

No comments: