Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Life Of Jesus

Yehee, it was long (...it was only liek 1.5 hours though....) but a good watch. I highly recommend watching the Life of Jesus!! Ask Andrew if u want to borrow his cos I reckon its a good watch. Esp if ur too lazy to introduce Jesus to a non-christian friend.

Funny cos my friend was asking the night before how I could believe in the bible and the gospels even though she thinks its all so far-fetched and there's no actual proof of anything in teh bible and theres all this sciencey stuff I don't understand which seems to disprove God. THe DVD doesn't explain it all but a least it gives me a few answeres out of the hundren million questions my pagan friends have.

It's so important to be able to answer your friends when they ask some quite challenging questions. It says in 1 Peter 3:15 we are to give reason for our hope. It's prety simple right? U don't need the leader of the early church to tell us that we should be able to explain why we believe. It's reasonable to ask for an explaination for our faith and it would be unreasonable to refuse. But 1 Peter 3 contuines we have to do this with gentleness and respect and the suffereing we experience for believing is for hte glory of God. It's not harassment if I ask why Seb likes korean dramas or why Nate won't get a haircut. It's just normal :P If my brothers can give a defence to their hobbies or hairstyle choice, how much more should we be motivated to defend and explain our salavation to others?

In a book I used to owned (if you know where my Case for Christ/Faith ... I forgot which one it is... you can read it but tell me you have it ;) , it was a story on our a journo who wasn't a christian but researched everything and interviewed a pastor and in the end becomes Jesus-hugger ^^ (well I think that was that book... could have been another or jsut my imagination). Who knows? Even If you don't have answers, God might spur your friends on to find answers through urself or other ppl and open their heart :D



I like this song too :D but i couldnt find any youtube videos so I have to perform copyright sucicde and put up my own video ^^ Not so good. Rushly made

No comments: