Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Email addresses

The Tehillah email addresses are:

tehillah.caacc+members@gmail.com (For all members)
tehillah.caacc+leaders@gmail.com (For the leaders)

I don't know how to do the cool linky thing that Dot did, but I'm sure you guys will be fine. (For reference, is it mailto:address?)There are other email addresses but I don't know which ones are functional still, so I'll leave it to Nick to tell you guys.

Keep your eyes peeled for Bible studies later on in the week and pretty please have a quick look at them before Saturday night!

ETA: The other addresses are:
tehillah.caacc+uni@gmail.com (for the uni Bible study group)
tehillah.caacc+high@gmail.com (for the high school and college Bible study groups)
tehillah.caacc+girls@gmail.com (for girl talk... shoes, dresses, jewellery! In all seriousness, I promise no spam... from me)
tehillah.caacc+boys@gmail.com (so you boys can continue your plotplotplotting against veggies)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tehillah.caacc+uni@...
tehillah.caacc+high@...
tehillah.caacc+girls@...
tehillah.caacc+boys@...

I think they are pretty self evident what they should represent.

Anonymous said...

I'd rather plot against veggies than talk about shoes and dresses... :/ crazy people.